Send As SMS

« Home

So after months of persuasion and contemplation me the one n only have finally joined the bandwagon and best part is i get to put the link with my signature. So if anyone really wants to bang my head on wall after readin plz go ahead and do so, just that the person shud not be me but sarat or raj.
Applyin Heisenberg's uncertainty principle to people's opinion thr must b some who might like it n in those cases well the comment link is always thr. Damn blogger for not puttin filter :X.... well i can see somthin as "moderate comment" so dammin cancelled(for now..lol).
I realy dont know blog is a great idea for me, some ppl might use it for puttin thins out some for abusing thm upfront n for me both r the most uphill tasks. Probably the only thing i might try is boring everyone with my crapy sense of humour. Wel some ppl had courage to tell tht to me some plannin to do tht with a spanner or a chainsaw. So bloggin actually looks like a good idea for me, maybe it can let me live longer.
Whn i was 4th grader my cousin (another 6th grader) who apparently read cairo looked into my palm n said

Cousin: well you might get a serious accident
Me: whn whn??
Cousin: Let me see(flippin his cairo n pullin my fingers down) hmmmm
Me: kya hua??
Cousin: I guess after 20
Me: u mean the day after my 20th b'day
Cousin: Arre nahin...
Me: so the day aftr tht
Cousin: no no + - 2-3 yrs

So probably tht "gandhinagar chainsaw massacre" which is supposed to be due
might not be due for long. Waise what i dint tell u all was tht he also told me tht i might evade it if i do some right things and now i know what he meant with tht, yes yes ur absolutly right "bloggin".

tu to yaaar!!!

bhelkum bhelkum...

a bhery voriginal posht. sahi hain bhidu... dripping with your unique sense of humor, the "mrinal sauce". [:D]

bherry gud bherry gud.. carry one dee endivar..

saale mera sar hi kyun khane chahta hain? sab ka khale..[:D]

Hi,
read your post. Good one!
check this link: www.pairahan.blogspot.com

Hey!! Mineral water with his distilled and filtered blog..Go Go Go

mrinal on the blog..great yaar..

how cud i b left behind? :P
abe tell ur cousin 2 look at my hand also, wanna know some things! ;)

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your purple-xed.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://magic-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://magic-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend Jennifer

Post a Comment

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger